Thursday, June 6, 2013

Naked Smile

Photo



Photo



A bit of kissing



A bit of kissing

binarybi: I remember reading a now vintage Playboy article...



binarybi:

I remember reading a now vintage Playboy article about the sexiest women of all time, and one of the contenders was Farah Fawcett. It referred to a particular poster image of her that proved a hit with teenage boys. They stared at it longingly for hours searching for the word "sex" spelled out in her hair, like a face in the clouds. 

I'm still looking. 

Photo





















coquin-coquine: Ce regard… Ouiiiihhhhhhh…



coquin-coquine:

Ce regard…

Ouiiiihhhhhhh…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Transitioning to some fucking…



Transitioning to some fucking…

Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo





labiacream: Can't argue with that amount of girljuice



labiacream:

Can't argue with that amount of girljuice

This picture is a photoshopped image of my then 12 year old daughters face attached to the body. Would you remove it please. Students from her high school are linking to it and distributing it.

Dear Anonymous,

since you asked me anonymously, I can not reply to you in private, so I publish my reply here.

Please tell me which post you are referring to, so that I can know which one you mean and may remove it.

I went through my last posts looking for a possibly photoshopped image and found this one. Is it the one you mean? I removed the post.

Note that about 1500 people have reblogged the image. Because of the way tumblr works, it is not enough to tell one or even the first of these people to remove the image.  Instead, you need to write an email to tumblr support and ask them to remove the image, including all posts (and don't forget to tell them the post and image URL and the high res image URL, if you know it).

Please help your daughter to deal with the issue in a positive way. If I may say so, the image got 1500 reblogs not because of the nudity itself. There are tons of images with much more nudity that get far less attention. This image got this level of attention because of the combination with a very nice smile. So this should tell your daughter that she has a very nice smile.

Naked Smile

image

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment