Friday, June 7, 2013

suckgoddess

Deanna was at a concert when I met her. We'd both walked...



Deanna was at a concert when I met her. We'd both walked up to the bar at the same time, and I let her go first. She had an easy, beautiful smile and an obviously great body. She liked what she saw in me and we watched the show together. The encore at her place made the evening.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

This is from a video that I made with Heather. As you can...



This is from a video that I made with Heather. As you can imagine, she was very talented, being able to take my entire length into her mouth and throat. For the two months that I knew her, I routinely came with the base of my shaft pressed up against her lips.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

This is Kathleen. I'd had a couple of classes with her in...



This is Kathleen. I'd had a couple of classes with her in college; she was quiet and I didn't really get to know her until later. She'd check me out sometimes, but I was busy with a couple of other girls, so I didn't pursue her. I ran into her in the grocery store a couple of months ago. She was surprisingly sweet and let me know that she was available, so I invited her over that evening. She made up for lost time very nicely.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Susan was a shy checkout girl at a local mom-and-pop grocery...



Susan was a shy checkout girl at a local mom-and-pop grocery store last year. She dressed plainly, but I could still tell that she had a nice, slender body. She readily accepted the compliments that threw her way, and agreed to let me walk her home after she got off. When she smiled at me and asked if I wanted to come in, I knew that I was home free. She was up for everything that I suggested, including my putting my throbbing dick in her mouth.

This is Summer, a real cutie whose parents were renting a beach...



This is Summer, a real cutie whose parents were renting a beach house a couple of doors down from mine. She stole a glance or two and smiled at me when her parents weren't looking, and then one day sauntered over to my place when her parents went off for a walk. I led her inside, wrapped my arms around her exquisitely small waist, and proceeded to have great sex with her for the next hour. I came once on her back, and obviously once in her lovely mouth. I hope our paths cross again. :-)

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

This is Haylee. Back in my tutoring days, she was one of my...



This is Haylee. Back in my tutoring days, she was one of my favorites. She was very willing when I offered to let her pay me in head as opposed to cash. Money was in short supply for her, but her mouth was always available.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

I met Stephanie at a neighborhood mixer last year. She was...



I met Stephanie at a neighborhood mixer last year. She was visiting a friend of hers, and was only here for a week. There was an obvious mutual attraction between us (both girls). They decided to come visit me later that day, but Steph's friend couldn't make it. Steph and I played for hours in my bedroom. This shot is from mid-session. She loved giving head, and after much dick play all over her body, I came explosively in her mouth. Can't wait for her return visit.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

This is the lovely Madison. I met her on a trip to Southern...



This is the lovely Madison. I met her on a trip to Southern California, right to where the adult industry calls home. It was a chance meeting at a nightclub. She was interested, so I wasted no time in letting her know my intentions. She loved my intentions, and she loved sucking my cock in my hotel room even better.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

When I met her, Miranda was a teen living in a group house. She...



When I met her, Miranda was a teen living in a group house. She told me that she was about to get kicked out, cuz she had no money and no way to make any. I basically paid her rent for two months, in exchange for three blowjobs per week for eight weeks. You might say that being on her knees allowed her to get back on her feet.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

I met Becky when she and her mom came to my door to sign a...



I met Becky when she and her mom came to my door to sign a petition. I was happy to sign it, cuz it was for a cause that I believed in. But, I have another cause that I believe in, and Becky was very cute and smiling at me. I slipped her my number as they were leaving, and I slipped into her mouth a couple of hours later.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Melissa is one of the hottest girls I've spent time with...



Melissa is one of the hottest girls I've spent time with over the past year. She adores sucking. The saliva is plentiful. Our sessions generally last for a couple of hours, with one doggy style sandwiched in between two fantastic blow jobs. She is truly happiest with a cum-filled mouth. Can't wait to see her again.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Lisa sidled up next to me at the farmer's market a few...



Lisa sidled up next to me at the farmer's market a few weeks ago. So cute, she had a great smile and an easy way about her. She was definitely interested. She gave me her number and looked over her shoulder at me as she walked away, one last smile playing on her lips. I called her that afternoon, and she invited me right over. No head picture for her, everyone, but trust me. Her mouth was soft and wet.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Teresa was visiting an old girlfriend of mine. The three of us...



Teresa was visiting an old girlfriend of mine. The three of us went to a nightclub together for a few hours, had a great time and then decided to call it a night. Wendy went home, but suggested that Teresa go back to my apartment with me for a nightcap. She knew what was in store. Her friend was extremely accommodating.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Julie was a varsity cheerleader I knew a few years ago....



Julie was a varsity cheerleader I knew a few years ago. She'd invite me over for some bedroom fun every time her parents would go out of town. She'd start by giving me passionate head until I came in her mouth. I'd then pull her panties off and position her on all fours so that her knees were on the edge of the mattress. She'd put her perfect ass up in the air for me, and I'd spend the next hour licking and fucking her 'til I'd come on her back. A great girl.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

I met Margo at an after-hours party in a friend's...



I met Margo at an after-hours party in a friend's warehouse loft. She was a bit drunk and very flirty. I led her to an unused space in the back, removed all of her clothes and traded oral favors with her for an hour. Good girl.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Aya was visiting from Belgium. I spotted her and her two cute...



Aya was visiting from Belgium. I spotted her and her two cute friends in the park one day, and chatted them up. All of them had great bodies, but Aya gave me the most smiles. I gave her several inches and lots of fluid in return.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Rachel was the best friend of a girl I'd gone out with a...



Rachel was the best friend of a girl I'd gone out with a couple of years ago. The three of us had brunch one day, and while Stacy was off making a phone call, Rachel told me she'd heard all about my oral needs. With her best bedroom eyes, she told me that she'd be glad to 'help me with that'. This pic is from one of ten times she did just that. Very good girl.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Susan was quiet and always conservatively-dressed in the office,...



Susan was quiet and always conservatively-dressed in the office, but take her home and she was an absolute head goddess. Great technique, lots of saliva, lots of slurping and she adored the taste of my warm cum. I filled her mouth with it every chance that I got.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Briana was the finest girl in the men's club that I went...



Briana was the finest girl in the men's club that I went to last month. Fortunately for me, she took my hand after her dance, and led me straight to the v.i.p room. She immediately reached into my pants and brought out my swollen cock. She began the blowjob bent over while standing, then moved onto the sofa on all fours, where she let me pump her mouth for several minutes. The sofa became wet with her drool. She finished me on her knees, squeezing my butt as she took me down her throat repeatedly.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

Katie and her folks vacationed here for a week, staying at the...



Katie and her folks vacationed here for a week, staying at the house of a mutual friend. I came over for lunch, and wanted her instantly. She was slender and shapely, with luscious thighs and a great natural curve to her lower back. Her ass said 'fuck me like crazy', so I did. When I finished, she said she'd never had so much cum in her mouth before. I saw her one more time before they left. Sweet girl.

The suckgoddess mouth is always open for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment