Friday, June 7, 2013

Professional ~Bad Queer~

5am and I’m still up working on my paper for Evolution. *sigh*

5am and I’m still up working on my paper for Evolution. *sigh*

I love when old people say they like my hair. :3

I love when old people say they like my hair. :3

I got to spend three hours today with doggies at the animal...







I got to spend three hours today with doggies at the animal shelter. These three sweeties are Bongo, Sand Dune, and Pal. <3

I always want to read really powerful/important things but I don’t usually because it’s...

I always want to read really powerful/important things but I don’t usually because it’s so hard for me to focus on reading things. But I almost always really enjoy it when I do read things like that. Which is why text-to-speech stuff is great cause usually I’m able to pay attention more to auditory things than to visual ones.

But idk, I have a few books downloaded that I’m going to start reading over the summer (plus some queer/lesbian fiction cause that makes me happy in other ways :3 ). It’s still just hard to commit to reading them because it can sometimes be a struggle to maintain the patience to get through even something I’m really enjoying.

Feeling really good lately has made me feel like reading powerful books. And also makes me feel like learning more about things and educating myself about stuff so I can understand more discussions on tumblr and stuff. yeah.

Also I edited my “about me” thing on my facebook with my birth name to say more about my...

Also I edited my “about me” thing on my facebook with my birth name to say more about my sexuality because I’m feeling really confident right now.

I said I mainly define myself as being queer but am also comfortable with gay, bisexual, pansexual, or lesbian being used to describe my sexuality and that I am able to be attracted to anyone of any gender but feel that I am less inclined towards being interested in men. :3

And I’m back to feeling really good again. I’m really glad that I can get back to this...

And I’m back to feeling really good again. I’m really glad that I can get back to this good place fairly easily even if I missed a few doses of my medication! :)

I am medicated again after two days of not being and, well, yay, this is good. I’m going to go...

I am medicated again after two days of not being and, well, yay, this is good. I’m going to go to the animal shelter tomorrow hopefully and if the weather is nice I’ll take some doggies outside, otherwise I’ll pet some kitties. :3

I keep randomly squealing about the kitties every time I think about them. Tiny little precious...

I keep randomly squealing about the kitties every time I think about them. Tiny little precious babies.

following this blog over the last year and a half or so, I really feel like your quality of life has degenerated significantly. i hope you're okay.

I'm not quite sure exactly what this means or whether it is meant as an insult or genuine caring about my well-being, but all I can say is I'm doing the best that I can in my circumstances and I've actually been dealing with my mental illnesses rather well lately, although I do have some really bad days.

But all in all, I'm proud of myself and especially the fact that I am volunteering at both an animal shelter and a wildlife rehabiliation center now. And I have a lot more pride and confidence in my identity than I have before, so idk, overall I think I'm doing well.

OMG THE KITTIES ARE SO FUCKING CUTE OMG He went to tutor this guy at his house and apparently they...

OMG THE KITTIES ARE SO FUCKING CUTE OMG

He went to tutor this guy at his house and apparently they found some kittens a few weeks ago and they’re nursing them back to health and that’s the sweetest fucking thing. And the kittens are so tiny. There were like 5 or 6 of them and I held them and petted their soft little faces and ears and bodies and they liked me a lot and some of them tried to climb up my legs but their little claws are too tiny to really hurt me. And another one looked like it wanted to run and jump on my legs and did that kitty wiggly butt thing and then backed out at the last second.

And two of them were playing together for a while and jumping on each others tails and pouncing on each other and stuff.

And I fucking swear this made me feel better than literally anything else today and this is why I hope I can be a vet someday. And I also hope someday I have the ability to take in animals that need care and/or love and I will take care of them and love them and find them new loving homes if I can or keep them and love them forever if I can’t. <3

Partner just messaged me to come pick him up because apparently there are kittens and omg what I am...

Partner just messaged me to come pick him up because apparently there are kittens and omg what I am going to go see kittens, later tumblr! Everyone should be jealous!!!

My webcam doesn't quite do it justice but I combined two...



My webcam doesn't quite do it justice but I combined two of my darker red lipsticks (that I wasn't that fond of on their own) and they made a really pretty color. :3

I found my meds though so I can be medicated again tomorrow, so yay for that.

I found my meds though so I can be medicated again tomorrow, so yay for that.

I was supposed to be working on my paper a bunch today and I did for a while but now I’m...

I was supposed to be working on my paper a bunch today and I did for a while but now I’m distracted and not doing it but I’m also feeling way better than I was earlier today so I don’t care if I’m not getting work done! :3

Oops I just realized I don't know where any of my meds are after moving everything around yesterday...

Oops I just realized I don't know where any of my meds are after moving everything around yesterday and I didn't take any today and who knows if I'll find it tomorrow morning before my Chem Lab final. I've been in such a good mood (for the most part) for over a week now too. I hope this doesn't ruin that.

Ah ok, so there’s this person I’ve been following for a really long time but...

Ah ok, so there’s this person I’ve been following for a really long time but hadn’t seen any posts of theirs in a while, so I went to their blog to see how they’re doing and stuff and there was this picture of them and this one girl in the picture looked really familiar and it’s a girl I went to middle and high school with and it’s so weird when this happens.

Thanks!! I definitely know what triggered it the second time it...



Thanks!! I definitely know what triggered it the second time it happened (we were moving furniture and stuff and so we had the lights and the fan on in our room and they're very poorly placed so it's got this like strobe thing going on and it was pretty awful).

That's definitely helpful :)

I’ve had a couple weird headachy things in the last week and idk. It almost sounds like they...

I’ve had a couple weird headachy things in the last week and idk. It almost sounds like they were migranes (cause I got those weird flashy visual thingys that made it hard to see in the center of my vision and kind of weird sound stuff that I can’t really expalin, which is similar I guess to how some people who have migranes get those auras).

But idk, because aren’t migranes chronic? And I’ve never had one before I don’t think. But regardless this really sucked and my head still kind of hurts a little even though it’s very dull and not really sharp and painful and awful like it was yesterday.

I’ve had those vision things before (I mean, most people do get them every so often right?) but like these were wayyyy longer than normal (like I think the time on Friday it was for over 3 hours at least. I just hope they stop happening.

Fuck, why do I keep watching Game of Thrones?? I end up in tears nearly every episode but I...

Fuck, why do I keep watching Game of Thrones?? I end up in tears nearly every episode but I can’t help but watch it because I want to find out what happens anyway. XP

I knew this episode was going to be bad from all the people going OMG GOT on tumblr but I ended up screaming and then sobbing the whole end of the episode. :S

My partner sneezes really loud and I used to squeal every time he sneezed because I was startled but...

My partner sneezes really loud and I used to squeal every time he sneezed because I was startled but now it’s like a habit  so even when it doesn’t scare me I squeal after every time he sneezes.

No comments:

Post a Comment