Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OutComeTheWolves

"Did Damian ever tell you how he stole this from me?"



"Did Damian ever tell you how he stole this from me?"

Photo













Photo













Photo









Photo



Photo

















We're coming..Run.





















We're coming..

Run.

Photo









the-absolute-best-gifs: tommy-riddle: That awful moment when...

















the-absolute-best-gifs:

tommy-riddle:

That awful moment when you learn that this wasn't scripted. That Will Smith's character was actually supposed to brush off the whole thing, but Will's father actually had left him when he was younger and he just fell apart on the set and the hug at the end was from one actor to another, not one character to another. 

pugsly6338: faan-daan-go: My mom sees Triple H and Stephanie in the office and goes "just have sex...

pugsly6338:

faan-daan-go:

My mom sees Triple H and Stephanie in the office and goes "just have sex with him Stephanie and then he'll be too tired to wrestle" 

image

That person's mom wins comments

gregorypecks: Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe! (1 June...





















gregorypecks:

Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe!

(1 June 1926 - 5 August 1962)

It's as simple as that. I'm not interested in being a millionaire. The one thing a person wants most in life is usually something basic that money can't buy. I'm not the girl next door - I'm not a good-goody - but I think I'm human.

xxgeekpr0nxx: Another kick ass rendition of my favorite scene...



xxgeekpr0nxx:

Another kick ass rendition of my favorite scene from the first season of Game of Thrones, this time by Carolina Buzio!

hauteinnocence: a-cidlife: kianlawley: amoureuux: blooberryka...



hauteinnocence:

a-cidlife:

kianlawley:

amoureuux:

blooberrykari:

OH MY GOD WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THIS IS THE MOST INGENIOUS PERSON ALIVE THANK YOU

hey ur welcome!!!!!!

not gay but i fully support gay marriage, do what makes you happy & dont let anybody take that away from you <3

I support gay marriage 100% (I'm not gay)
I'm doing a essay for English about gay rights & I'm going to put this in there!

best quote on tumblr 

Photo



demonhunting: lackthelighttoshowtheway: This sort of behavior...















demonhunting:

lackthelighttoshowtheway:

This sort of behavior used to irritate me until I learned about how invasive paparazzi are in America. There are no laws against it.
I've also realized, that by flipping off the camera, the pictures can't be sold to magazines because of "profanity". So really, she's just protecting herself.

kristen stewart is me

cichaelmole: i like people who aren't ashamed to wear their wrestling shirts in public  they are...

cichaelmole:

i like people who aren't ashamed to wear their wrestling shirts in public 

they are proud of what they like and are interested in and man, it's just nice to see

suicide-straight-edge: I don't really care if wwe is TV-PG or TV-14, i just want good storylines...

suicide-straight-edge:

I don't really care if wwe is TV-PG or TV-14, i just want good storylines and awesome wrestling

adeledkins: Adele performs Skyfall at the 85th Annual Academy...













adeledkins:

Adele performs Skyfall at the 85th Annual Academy Awards.

cheeky-cheeksx: Reblog every single time









cheeky-cheeksx:

Reblog every single time

from-the-top-rope: Lovable jerk IS truly the most accurate...



from-the-top-rope:

Lovable jerk IS truly the most accurate description of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment