Friday, June 7, 2013

Please, won't you push me for the last time

Would you post pictures of your scars?

If someone asked then probably

Photo



Photo



satans-courtesan: Tits and tattoos xx



satans-courtesan:

Tits and tattoos xx

Photo



Photo



sexting-with-the-antichrist: i still come second choice to the people that want me the most

sexting-with-the-antichrist:

i still come second choice to the people that want me the most

Life sucks yeah. My friends don't understand me but they only see me as a negative person but they also don't understand what I've been through because they live their own happy lives and have been ''happy'' all the time.

They think I'm perfectly happy, they think I'm fine. They don't care enough. I understand? They're so absorbed in their own life they don't care about the people that got them to a better place

Photo



feuntes: You Me At Six - Stay With Me



feuntes:

You Me At Six - Stay With Me

Sometimes I feel that way as well. But I am a cunt most of the time to people I don't know or even to my friends haha. Funny I still got friends. I would be your friend if we lived in the same area.

I get told I push people away. I can't be loving towards people. I'm too reserved, I honestly am only nice to a few people. I have friends but none of them know anything about me. I hate life lol

Photo



I think you are a nice girl. But I already told you that.

Thank you but not many people think I'm a nice girl. Most people hate me. I'm not suprised though I'm a worthless cunt hahaha

Anonymously tell me your honest opinion about me. I can't reply, just publish.

Anxiety: hey!

Anxiety: hey!

Me: what now?

Anxiety: Nothing, just wanted to worry you today.

Me: ...great

Anxiety: Hey your boyfriend/girlfriend didn't text you back, they're probably with someone else right now.

Me: ....

Anxiety: Oh your best friend hasn't spoken to you today either. They're probably sick of your shit.

Me: ....

Anxiety: Your parents said they're really proud of you..do you honestly believe that?

Me: ....

Anxiety: Where do you see yourself in a year? Oh wait, you can barely get through a day!

Me: ...shut up.

Anxiety: Will you ever rise to anything?

Me: Shut up!

Anxiety: Or are you always this pathetic? Lol

Me: Why can't you leave me alone!?

Anxiety: Because messing with your head is what I live for.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Ugh



Ugh

hey, im back (sorry if im annoying) i just really dont want you to hurt yourself, you are beautiful and worth so much more, i really wish i could do more to help you see that all this is only a tiny dent in your life and it ALWAYS gets better for you and so many things are going to be worth sticking around for in the future ok x

You're not annoying me at all. But I'm really sick of going from feeling nothing at all to my heart aching. Thank you so much x

No comments:

Post a Comment